* Full Railo 2.0 Support
* Full BlueDragon 7 support
* Application Template updated with new Unit Testing Suites, and new base unit test handler.
* New and Updated Eclipse Snippets with unit test skeletons.
* Docs updated to reflect changes
* Discovery of CFML engine and version and store in ColdBoxSettings
* BlueDragon 7 Charting - Enable for OCM
* Samples Gallery updated with i18n Fixes.
* Logger plugin compliance to coldfusion 8 eclipse plugins.
* Customizable event variable name via config.xml, no more only 'event' you can now choose your own.
* ExceptionService - if custom bug report fails, error calling exception handler Fixed.
* Unit Testing Controller, Base Test And Test Suites,You can even use the setnextevent method now.
* Request Context - New Methods for DefaultLayout, DefaultView, and ViewLayouts
* BugReport use new event methods for reporting.
* Default View Setting alongside Default Layout, you can now also choose a default view.
* IncludeUDF() method for handlers/Plugins - You can now programmatically mix-in methods into any handler and plugin. Advanced OO features.
* Critical Fix for Concurrency issue on config reloads
* Concurrency locks for OCM - friendlier locks
* ColdSpring ColdBox Proxy Factory: ColdboxFactory.cfc, you can now use this factory in your coldspring declarations to get a reference to the current running coldbox controller, instantiate plugins, and configuration beans.
* setnextEvent - proxy updates to grab the last part of the cgi script_name Fix
* ColdBox OCM - expireAll() new method, will expire all objects in the cache.
* Code optimization and cleanup.
* Now includes a cheat sheet.
As you can see, action-packed like always.
* New Application generator, with unit test suites, event names and much more.
* Railo support finalized, will be released later as a railo archive.
* Cosmetic additions
* Cleanup and optimization.
As always, thank you for your support. Please support open source. You can download the bits from the Downloads location.